I made another little summer outfit for my little baby the other day.
I used the same pattern for the top as I used in this post
and the same pattern for the pants as I used in this post.
I did alter the pants in this outfit though.
I added the patches (which I lined with towelling) to the knees to act as extra comfort for my crawling girl.
I put an elastic casing at the bottom of the pants rather that up the leg
to hold the pants down so the patches stayed on the knees.
I used the purple seersucker gingham I picked up from Spotlight for $3 p/m. The purple circle fabric was also from Spotlight and once again from the cheap rack (I think it was $6 p/m)
I'm not sure why this pic shows up on it's side, but I can't flip it :-(
The bib was made to match because my baby spends most of the day wearing one in an attempt to stay clean, something I have struggled to do with all my kids.
I made a little bow to match and just hot glued it onto a little clip I had.
Overall I am very pleased with this little outfit.