Saturday 24 March 2012

Reversible Swing Coat - Free pattern and Tutorial

Hello.

When I was browsing the web the other day I came across this free pattern and tutorial.
It called the Central Park Swing Coat and here is my version.



I made it out of brown suede one side and the same fabric I used for this project for the other side.


It does look rather like the example from the site I got the pattern from
but at least I knew it would look good :)


When I sewed  the buttons on I sewed them on so tightly that I couldn't get them through the buttonhole. I had to unpick them an sew them on loosely so they would go through. 

This was a good little project especially with the free pattern.
 It is a suitable vest to wear over a t-shirt or long sleeve top as the weather gets a little cooler.

Linking Up Here:


5 comments:

  1. You have been busy tonight, Sherry. This is a great little top for in between weather. Thanks for the link to the pattern. I'm going to try and fit this one in by the end of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for the link Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once your call is received a telephone sex operator will phone you within 5 minutes.
    X probably won't desire to speak to a brunette from southern California but might
    want to meet with a blonde from southern Mississippi.
    Phone sex means I can have sexual intercourse with a woman or a guy as well as phone
    sex having a man plus a woman at exactly the same time.

    Feel free to visit my website - phone sex number, masung.net,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...